Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When using Firefox how do I keep the backgrounds of the pages I go to normal?

Like right now I'm using Firefox on Yahoo Answers because I wanted to change my system font, but the whole background of Yahoo Answers and every other site I go to, like YouTube, is white. When I go to my YouTube page, I cannot see my custom page background. And on here, Yahoo Answers, it is also white, without the usual green background we all see. Is there anything I can do to change this or is this normal when using Firefox? Thank youWhen using Firefox how do I keep the backgrounds of the pages I go to normal?
Check all of the settings within the browser itself, if not then you might have changed the custom settings within windows you will need to right click on the start bar and go through the customisation properties within windows itself.



Ignore the user telling you to use IE. terrible browser as i am sure you are aware.When using Firefox how do I keep the backgrounds of the pages I go to normal?
use ie
backgrounds are for losers

firefox is for winners

No comments:

Post a Comment