Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to correct my font color?

I went away for a week and had housesitters here.



When I got back, everytime I type in here or in my email, it does not type solid black, it is kind of weird to explain, but there is a hint of green/maroon/red, in all the words.



How do I change the font without doing a systems restore?



I tried going into my internet options, my font colors in my email, and nothing helps.



Thank you.How to correct my font color?
Go to Internet explorer%26gt;Internet Option%26gt;Accessibility%26gt;



check and change the colos choosen there.How to correct my font color?
If this is only happening in (for instance) Microsoft Word, then it's possible they've (intentionally or otherwise) altered the NORMAL.DOT template Word uses.



Set up a document using the fonts, colours etc you want and then resave that over the altered file and things should return to normal.



The same sort of thing applies regardless of the software being used. There will be a way to change the default settings back to those supplied with the package (known as ';factory defaults';, but without specifics there's no one way this can be done: each package will tackle this in its own way.



Hope This of Help



Scots

No comments:

Post a Comment