Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HELP! New Mac user here. have problems regarding system fonts.?

I just installed new fonts on my imac, and now i find that ';some'; (not all) of my system fonts have been changed to a wierd font, and that my ';Arial'; font has became another typeface. It could be that some new fonts were damaged fonts and over write my original fonts. The question is, how to undo it? or possibly, change my system font from arial to anther. But how do I do it? and what other possible solutions? HELP! Even web pages on my browser is appearing in wierd fonts, and after changing the font settings on the options, still the same, doesnt change a bit. What to do?HELP! New Mac user here. have problems regarding system fonts.?
Here's the official Apple Support page for fonts:



http://www.apple.com/nz/support/tiger/fo



Hope the links there can help you solve your problem.HELP! New Mac user here. have problems regarding system fonts.?
I had that problem too some weeks ago. I resolved it because I had a backup of my files : i deleted ALL versions of Arial and replace it by the older one. Good luck ! That problem made me go crazy.
Hello ING,



Sometimes adding the same fonts in two separate places on the Macintosh confuses it. Usually you can launch Font Book in your Applications folder, and it will take care of it. Best of luck.



--Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment