Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On my mac, there is a font that is on safari and it is in all the text- how do you change the font used on it?

I was downloading fonts on my computer, and somehow i guess i made one of them the default font for my safari. i have looked all through system preferences and all of that and i just can't find a way to change it. it is making something as simple as a google search nearly impossible because it is a pretty unreadable font. Please help!!!On my mac, there is a font that is on safari and it is in all the text- how do you change the font used on it?
in safari, open preferences(edit%26gt;preferences), select appearance. standard font%26gt;select button.On my mac, there is a font that is on safari and it is in all the text- how do you change the font used on it?
Open the Safari Preferences (Safari menu -%26gt; Preferences) and click the Appearance tab. Choose Times or Times New Roman for your standard font and Courier for your fixed-width font.

No comments:

Post a Comment