Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my large font--it's throughout my whole system I've tried all the usual things-?

my friend just cleaned up my computer so it would run faster, and since she did that, my font is huge all through my computer. I've tried going to My computer--display, etc, and it's not working. Help!!!!How do I change my large font--it's throughout my whole system I've tried all the usual things-?
My computer - Display - appearance - font size normal.

OR

My computer - Display - settings - set the pixels to the max, for me this is 1024 x 768. Good lucklHow do I change my large font--it's throughout my whole system I've tried all the usual things-?
Click on ';view'; above (on tool bar) and scroll down to ';text size.'; You can set it to wherever it looks best to you.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment