Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I get Firefox 3 for Mac to display the heart character?

I've been searching around, and while this isn't the most important issue in the world, it's annoying me. None of the suit symbols work, but the most commonly used one is the 鈾? Now, this works fine for me in Safari, but since Firefox is my default I'd like these characters to appear. In all the forum postings I've found, I've yet to see anyone post a real solution to this problem. I've changed my default font to every available system font, and that hasn't made any difference. The version is FF 3.0.8 and I just reinstalled today.How can I get Firefox 3 for Mac to display the heart character?
Check the following settings:



Go to View %26gt; Character Encoding. It should be on Unicode (UTF-8) and Auto-detect should be turned off.



The heart symbol works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment