Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The font on my computer system changed by itself... why??

I was doing nothing on the computer when it automatically shut down on it's own. I then restarted the comp to find that every single thing on the system was changed. This has happened twice in the past 2 days. The first time this happened, I was sort of at the computer but I wasn't really looking at it but I could of sworn I saw a blue screen before it shut off. But if there was a blue screen, there should of been an error message when I fixed my system. How can I prevent this from happening again?



I have Win XP.The font on my computer system changed by itself... why??
do a system restore on a point to a few days befor this started happening or maby you installed an app that could have caused this.



to do a system restore click start--%26gt;all programs--%26gt;accessories--%26gt;system tools--%26gt;system restore--%26gt; restore my computer to an earlier time.The font on my computer system changed by itself... why??
sounds like you have a virus, upgrade to Vista home premium, its the best
Mimi,



The error message is crucial in determining the problem.



Go into My Computer, click Control Panel. Click System. Click the Advanced tab, click the third 'Settings' button from the top. Un-tick the checkbox next to 'Automatic restart'. Press okay twice.



Take pen and paper and place on desk. When the error occurs again, write as much details as you can down. Start a new Yahoo! question with its details.



Good luck

Sam
  • thin hair
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment