Saturday, November 20, 2010

My font is in italics?

The font for many programs and things is in italics, but not everything. In mozilla most things are in italics, and some programs are in italics, and other things, but not all writing on my system is. I thought it may have been that I accidentally changed the windows default font, but wouldn't that make everything in italics? Does anybody know how to take italics off?My font is in italics?
Go to ';help'; and select ';contents and Index'; in there type ';fonts.'; then ';display.'; It has an option as to what browser to change. You may find the answer in there.



Good luckMy font is in italics?
press ctrl + i, or press the button on the text toolbar.
Try going to view then encoding and make sure it is on unicode (UTF-8) hope it works
  • networking xp pro
  • Comforter Sets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment