Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trying to chg email signature back to original msg. get error msgs showing sign too long. how can I chg it?

I have had an email signature a long time. In the last couple of weeks, I added a statement at the end. I now want to delete that statement and change the font and color of my signature. I have tried and tried and the system won't let me change it. I keep getting error messages saying that my signature is too long, bu that's after I have deleted the statement and hit saved. I still get the error msg saying my signature is too long. I have totally taken off my signature and gone back in and it's all still there. HELP please.Trying to chg email signature back to original msg. get error msgs showing sign too long. how can I chg it?
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this and this gives life to thee.Trying to chg email signature back to original msg. get error msgs showing sign too long. how can I chg it?
I had this problem one time a long time ago. What I did to fix this issue was to erase the whole signature. If you are in the 'Color and Graphics' mode, click on the 'view HTML' box and erase any coding you may see there. Save your changes. Then, go back in and draft your signature again and save. This should cure your issue and you should be able to save it with ease.



If the problem continues, go to the help page titled ';How do I add or save a signature?'; located at http://help.yahoo.com/mail/send/send-10. click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the page, fill out the form that loads, and click 'Send' to escalate this issue to the Yahoo! Mail customer care team.

No comments:

Post a Comment