Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I fix my AIM font?

OK here's the thing: I'm not a complete idiot. I know how to change AIM fonts and system fonts. My AIM font is a standard 8pt Verdana, which usually shows up as this nice little font and it's all great and wonderful, but all of a sudden (I don't know if I hit some sort of weird hotkey or something), the fonts on AIM have all blown up. It still says 8pt, but it's showing up on my screen as like 16pt. And my friends say that they're still seeing the same font size as usual, so I don't know what's going on with my display settings. System Display is showing normal font size, and Firefox is at normal font size and everything. It's just AIM that's showing up really strangely. I'm using AIM v6.0



Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve this?



Thanks a lot.How can I fix my AIM font?
When you go to edit your font setting in AIM preferences, to the right of your preview font area there is a box labeled ';text magnification';. My bet is you somehow accidentally changed it. Click 100% and everything should go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment