Saturday, November 20, 2010

Microsoft Excel 2007 - Changing colour of text in comments?

I have recently changed over to Excel 2007 after many years with the previous version.



In the previous version that I was using, when adding a comment to cell, I could tell the program which colour I wanted to write the text in and highllight it if needed.



The 2007 version doesn't seem to allow you to choose the colour of the comment text nor does it allow you to change the colour. It would appear that you are stuck with black, although it is possible to change the font style and size as well as being able to choose the options Bold, Italic and Underlining.



I found that being able to choose the colour of comment text was useful, (at least to me anyway). Highlighting also came in handy on occasion, but I can't see how to do that either.



Am I missing something or is the option for this somewhere else in the vast menu system?



I have searched the help menus to no avail.Microsoft Excel 2007 - Changing colour of text in comments?
After clicking on Add Comment, right-click in the comment box and select Format Comment.Microsoft Excel 2007 - Changing colour of text in comments?
Yes do as kevin says it works a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment