Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my universal font setting?

Some how my 'main' font has changed and I don't know how to change it back. Everything I see is in a real thin Italic font. How do I change my main system font? Literally everything is Italic and hard to read!How do I change my universal font setting?
Right click on your Desktop, select Properties then click on the Appearance tab.



Click on the Advanced button. This will bring up an Advanced Appearance window where you can select your screen fonts. Click in the top part to select the various boxes.



Mine is set for Trebuchet size 10 and my monitor is a 19'; flat panel LCD with the resolution set at 1280x1024.How do I change my universal font setting?
Of course, its hard, cuz I dont know which application are u talking about. If its MS Word, then go to Format %26gt; Font,, select your choice of font.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE DEFAULT BUTTON BEFORE U CLICK ON OK.

Hope i hit the bulls eye...
  • can't install printer
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment