Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My windows XP system font suddenly changed from normal size to a large size of arial?

I don't think I had arial before but when I restarted my computer, it changed suddenly to arial and can't tell how to fix it! Please help.My windows XP system font suddenly changed from normal size to a large size of arial?
Click on ';View';(upper left) and slide down to Text size and change it.My windows XP system font suddenly changed from normal size to a large size of arial?
Did you scroll your mouse wheel while holding down the control key?



EDIT: Go into your control panel, display settings, and look under there. You should be able to change font sizes, color schemes, etc. Forgive me for not being able to say exactly where, it's been forever since I've had XP (running Windows 7 now).

No comments:

Post a Comment