Saturday, November 20, 2010

LCD Resolution Question?

I just bought a 17 inch Acer LCD monitor for my HP Pavilion model 7955. A note on the front of the LCD monitor said ';Make sure your system supports 1280 x 1024 resolution';.



I went into display and looked at the settings and found that my computer would only go to 1024 x 768 resolution.



I sent an email to Acer but haven't heard back (they don't give out a tech support phone number or at least I couldn't see one).



I fooled around and now am able to change my resolution to 1280 x 1024........but now the font is so small in IE that and elder like me can barely see it!



Do I need to keep the resolution this high? Or can I go back to something that will allow me to see my screen a bit better?



I suppose the question is: How important is the resolution when it comes to LCD's?LCD Resolution Question?
it is purely what looks best for you, that is not a hardware fault...



the higher the resolution, the smaller everything is, 1024*768 i find to be perfect, it is nothing to do with the monitors quality, purely just size.LCD Resolution Question?
that is saying that the monitor cannot pass that resolution but you can use a lower resolution and you have how much your video card support you must say to the computer to show you only the resolutions the computer can use and is turned on by default

No comments:

Post a Comment