Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I restore my original settings for visuals on my PC?

Recently my family used my desktop PC while I was away at school and changed the settings for the font and display features so everything was bigger to see better. I adjusted the font size using Internet Explorer and I attempted to use Control Panel to fix the rest of the issues but to no avail. Currently no background images are showing up on web pages and some images are missing. Does anyone know how to restore these settings to how they were when I bought the computer? I tried to use System Restore, but it doesn't go back far enough to when I had used the computer last. Any help would be appreciated!How do I restore my original settings for visuals on my PC?
Im guessing it's the screen resolution. Using windows Xp? Right click the desktop or background, and click Properties. Press the 'settings' tab and move the dial to a higer pixel ratio. Try 1280 x 960. Hope this was your issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment