Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to prepare a tamil word document?

I have windows Vista installed in my system. i have downloaded %26amp; installed tamil fonts from many sites. But when i open a word document and type as we use to type in tamil type writer i am finding appropriate characters are not displayed. i mean that, none of my fonts are matching to a tamil type writer set of keys. is there any set of fonts which will suit to the key pattern of tamil type writer? or do i need to change some settings in my laptop? Kindly let me know.How to prepare a tamil word document?
I have also trapped once in same problem when i was using my native fonts in keyboard.

Go here-

press windows key-all programs- Accessories -Accessibility- on screen keyboard- choose your font in setting option.



And Your Problem is Solved.



Grey Matter
  • dog
  • artificially inflated
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment