Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to change computer's font size?

I just got my laptop, and i have window vista. I changed my window's font setting (b/c the 11.1 in screen was a tad hard to read) to really big. Now I have a problem of not being able to make changes to anything that involved pop up boxes b/c I cannot scroll down to the bottom.

The new font has made everything bigger, and no longer fit the screen.



Is there a way for me to move pop up boxes up so the bottom part can be visible on the screen (like a shortcut or something)?



I wanted to do a system restore but the only available date was /After I had made the changes.



Please help!!!!!!!!How to change computer's font size?
Go to control panel-Display-Apperance-Font Size. Change it from normal to large or extra large.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment