Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Windows Font Changed Unexpectedly?

Hey guys.



Recently, I have noticed a font change through out my windows applications.



Whether it be from my clock text or my internet browser's text, it has recently changed without my permission.



I am not sure how to change it back, and I have also tried System Restore to about 3 days ago which was when it was working.



If somebody could please tell me whats going wrong and how exactly to fix it back to the original text (which I do not know the font of, maybe the default windows text), it would be very appreciated.



Thanks

- ZainWindows Font Changed Unexpectedly?
This is all happening because you suck.Windows Font Changed Unexpectedly?
First, run a good virus/spyware checker. Some hijackers will do this. AVG is free as an online download.
  • bird
  • where to find dog costumes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment